Saturday, July 10, 2010

Wedding at Detroit Yatch Club | Metro Detroit Wedding Photographers

I have been asked a few times why I don't focus on wedding photography or why I don't have wedding photos on my website. Well, I DO photograph weddings and I DO enjoy photographing weddings, I just don't really like to do them on my own. I really LOVE to 2nd shoot with primary wedding photographers. I work with a great wedding photographer out of Franklin, Michigan I learn alot I get lots of photos and I have fun without the total pressure! I have 2 small kids and I don't really want to work full time just yet! I am busy with my portrait work, Little Hipster and teaching courses at a community college. Weddings take a lot of time: meeting clients, going thru time schedules, engagement sessions, processing photos (LOTS AND LOTS of photos) and the delivery. I am not saying that I won't ever do wedding photography, but just that right now in my life it's not what I am focusing on...

That being said here are a few from the last wedding! Like what you see? Call Marc and ask to have me 2nd shoot :P









No comments:

Post a Comment