Monday, July 19, 2010

Baby C turns1! | Children & Family Photographer | Plymouth, MI

Wow...it's so fun watching my newborns grow! Baby C was one of my first newborns and she has been a fighter! Her life story and beginnings started out so crazy and hard for both her and her parents. Born at 29 weeks and her first 82 days of life were in the NICU Miss C beat all the odds and has become just this adorable little girl who is filled with so much life and brings joy to literally EVERYONE who even knows her! You can read her story here.

I met her, her mommy and daddy at Greenfield Village for their session. It was mom and dad's anniversary so I was able to get a few of those two love bugs as well :P

Here are just a few of my many many photos that I took...I may have taken a tad too many...






Need to see more? Check out my Facebook page...become a fan and leave me some love!

No comments:

Post a Comment