Monday, October 18, 2010

Welcome to the World Baby {K} | Newborn Photographer - Plymouth, Michigan

I am so behind on my blog posts!

I think I will start my updates with a newborn session from Saline, Michigan! Everyone who knows me knows I LOVE newborn photography. Baby K's mom contacted me just as her daughter approached the 2 week mark... I suggest to ALL moms that we take the photos within the first two weeks. the first 10 days would be preferred :)

Baby K took a little longer than usually to fall asleep. I was a little worried as the sun was starting to set. I actually was thinking we would have to scrap having sleeping photos at all :( Within the last 15 minutes before the sun set (seriously- it was getting LATE!) She fell asleep!! I was SO relieved, because I knew how much her mom wanted the sleepy baby photos! In the end all the work and waiting was worth it! Enjoy :P Remember mom-to-be's contact me when you are still pregnant!


child portraits and kid photographer in Plymouth, MI
child portraits and kid photographer in Plymouth, MI
child portraits and kid photographer in Plymouth, MI

No comments:

Post a Comment