Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Ann Arbor, Michigan Senior Photography | Senior Session with {B}

I haven't done a ton of seniors this year. Only 3 actually. I enjoy doing senior photography, but I get so much word of mouth from families and newborns that I don't have much time to focus on seniors! When I do have a senior- we go all out and have a blast! I love it when my subject takes direction. I don't have to make silly noises, put leaves on my head, say "peek-a-boo," or any of my other actions that are required with babies and children.

I actually enjoyed not being super silly and we were able to capture some sophisticated shots!

If you need to see more of my senior photography or family photography please check out My Facebook Page! I am aiming for 500 fans ;)

xo



senior photography and photographer in Ann Arbor, MI

senior photography and photographer in Ann Arbor, MI

No comments:

Post a Comment