Friday, September 03, 2010

Family photographer Birmingham, MI | The {H} Family in Birmingham

I met the {H} family out in Birmingham for their family portraits. It was a beautiful evening and the weather had let up and was not so crazy hot as it has been! I am still really wanting to do a family session in downtown, but the parks there are so pretty!

This session was fun and the 5 year old was such a great little subject! He just did what I asked and didn't get tired of me! Their adorable daughter did give me a challenge! We were working close to her bedtime so she wasn't super pleased about me telling her what to do ;) She was a doll and perfect for the first family photos and then she decided she gave me enough to work with so she had her mom, dad, brother and me standing on our heads to make her laugh! We did get some great ones of her thanks to some bribery.

Their family was not only incredibly good looking but so laid back and fun! I hope to work with them again next year :)


family portraits and family in Birmingham, MI

family portraits and family in Birmingham, MI

family portraits and family in Birmingham, MI

No comments:

Post a Comment