Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Michigan Baby Photographer | Baby C is 5 Months!

Remember little baby C from 5 months ago? We met up tonight to do his 5 month session. Today we had a heatwave hitting 90 degrees and humidity of 75%...then these huge storm clouds moved in and I thought we were going to be rained out. Much to my ten minute worry the air cooled down and the clouds left us with some amazing warm sunshine. We got a few shots and then baby Cam got fussy and we wondered why until he just fell asleep in his mommy's arms. It was so precious! SO now that we had a sleepy baby I took a few more photos while he slept! They turned out pretty awesome!

I couldn't believe it had been 5 months! I cannot believe how fast summer went! Goodbye summer with my last summer session!


baby portraits and baby in Livonia, MI

baby portraits and baby in Plymouth, MI

baby portraits and baby in Plymouth, MI


baby portraits and baby in Plymouth, MI

No comments:

Post a Comment