Thursday, September 24, 2009

South Haven - a little piece of heaven - Plymouth, MI Newborn & Infant Photography

Ry and I celebrated our 4 year wedding anniversary on the 17th. To surprise me he booked a weekend stay at a cute little Bed and Breakfast on the East side of the state. It was called The Last Resort and it was kinda fitting as he had to find a B&B that would take our little B ;) Yes, we brought our 4 month old. I just cannot leave her yet! I know...but at least I got some great photos of her and I actually had time to take photos for fun and not of people! I am NOT a landscape person, but I have to say I did impress myself with my hidden landscape talent! The crazy thing was I wanted to use my new "old" lens and so I forced myself just to use that lens the entire trip. My favorite is of this little green ladybug. It was the hardest photo to take with this crazy wide angle lens I have, but it turned out rather fun. Thanks honey for 4 wonderful years and 1 amazing weekend retreat! I heart you!








No comments:

Post a Comment