Thursday, September 03, 2009

Ina Booth Photography

My friends Megan and Jason came to me to take their family photos the other day. I love this family as they are like me and share a passion for photography and business! They are not my competitors though as they own a small business called InaBooth Photography based out of Canton Michigan. The provide on location photo booths that are perfect for any party! I wish I would have done this for my wedding! They offer high resolution photos for the guest of honor or wedding couple. They travel anywhere around the Metro-Detroit area and will even travel out of state if you pay their lodging (even then their prices are lower than the competitors!). Isn't that a great idea for a Birthday party, Graduation Party or Wedding?! I love it and I wish them great success with their business! If you know of a bride to be make sure you pass on their information.

Check out their Facebook page here!


Here are a few photos from MY camera of their cutie!






No comments:

Post a Comment