Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Happy Birthday to my Baby! | Plymouth, MI Chldren's Photographer

My baby turned three on Friday. I cannot believe that three years have gone by and how fast those years seem to have gone! You are now not only a wonderful, amazing daughter you are also now a big sister. I love it when you say "It's okay mama" or grab a washcloth to wipe up a spot on the floor. I love that you love mischief, but don't love that you don't realize you can get hurt! You are so smart and everyday you learn something new- and I wonder "Where did she learn that from?!" You are so sweet and you are such a good big sister- always helping and telling B that "It's okay, I'm here." You call her your baby and have radar ears for her small noises when she wakes from a nap. I LOVE how light catches in your eyes and how you make your eyes get so big when you are being silly. Even though I get frustrated when I try to take your picture, I love that you keep me on my toes so that when I have other toddlers I know how to deal :) You make me so unbelievably happy. I am so blessed that you are in my life. I love you my sweet baby!




No comments:

Post a Comment