Monday, April 26, 2010

Family Session Sneak Peak - Plymouth, MI Family Photographer

So sometimes I am hopeful my clients don't think I am crazy. My last family session I had the dad help me carry my new chair into the field just so that we could get the look I was trying to achieve.

We were just around sunset and even though it was almost a heatwave for us Michigan folks this family is use to the Arizona weather so we couldn't stay out too late! Poor baby was freezing!

Thank you guys for being such a good sport and letting us trample into the fields, diaper bag, baby carrier, huge chair and all!

I hope you think it was worth it! :) It was great meeting you and Baby A!


Have I mentioned I love hats on newborns?!
Plymouth Family Photographer
Plymouth Family Photographer
Plymouth Family Photographer
Plymouth Family Photographer
Plymouth Family Photographer

2 comments: