Thursday, February 04, 2010

We will miss you Pam!

I received sad news yesterday. An old friend of mine was in a terrible car accident. She was a passenger. She was my cousin's best friend and someone I have known since 6th grade. She wasn't a close friend, but I feel as I have always known her! She leaves behind two beautiful girls and dozens of grieving friends. It was such a tragedy.

I will always remember her smiling face and her fun, spontaneous personality. She got along with everyone and made friends easily. She was a hard worker and loved her girls. The world is going to miss her dearly!

This photo was taken almost two years ago at my cousin's bachlorette party. We had such a great time together and were planning on making it a yearly event. (She is the one in the back right)


No comments:

Post a Comment