Friday, January 22, 2010

I heart faces: fix-it friday

I LOVE a challenge! I heart faces has "Fix-it-Fridays" where they give you an image and you play with it and give it your style! Ooooo- fun!

This week’s photo comes from a very special family. Angie posted about them today:

“The dad in this family has been struggling with cancer for years and they found out the devastating news in December that his cancer is now terminal. They are now doing everything they can to enjoy the rest of the time they have together on this earth.”

Wow- I cannot imagine what that family with 3 small children are doing to handle this news. Not sure how anyone can handle news of that caliber. Sometimes there just are no words anyone can even say...



And here is my color take- I just popped the color with saturation and contrast. I then removed the truck in the right corner and the swing on the left.

And here is my black and white vintage version. I LOVE black and whites...have I mentioned that?!

No comments:

Post a Comment