Thursday, November 12, 2009

The V family _ Plymouth, Michigan Urban Family Photography

Such a busy and fun weekend. I was finally able to get a day to take my friend Maggie's family photos. We got rained out last month and never could find a date. Unfortunately putting it off so long placed us in a wonder time of year for Michigan. Most of the leaves have fallen and the skies are gray...the trees pretty much look dead-lovely. I suggested that we check out a botanical garden- assuming that we could get some color, but I was wrong. I was a little worried, but after looking around we had some amazing landscapes that were actually beautiful. It was a little bit of a hike and a little cold, but Maggie in her heels, and her boys were troopers! Well, for all that we had against us I think the photos turned out great.







No comments:

Post a Comment