Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Tuesday's Tip - Outside!

The weather here in Michigan is crazy and you can't count on it, so today's tip is get outside when you can! You just got home from a crazy Halloween party and your kids are cranky?! Sounds like how it was for me today! When you get a small opportunity to shoot outside you have to seize it! I had my girls almost ready to crash and then I realized it was a REALLY rare nice day and they were partially in costumes. Instead of going inside and getting them ready for dinner (which was what I wanted to do) I grabbed my camera and got them outside. Not only did I have a little bit of nice light left - I had fun with my girls outside! It was awesome and here is a little glimpse of the kind of photos I got- just from taking a 15 minute detour from my schedule!


No comments:

Post a Comment