Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Eric and Gena are Married!

You may remember Eric and Gena from their fun engagement session back in May. Gena and Eric live in Chicago, but Eric's family is from Michigan. Gena looked gorgeous in her gown and Eric looked very handsome. The wedding was a blast and all of their friends and family were having a ton of fun!

So, the worst possible thing that could happen to me did happen, but thankfully it happened at the end of the evening. My Canon 5D broke! GASP! I know, it was terrible and I thought I was going to pass out! Thankfully I had a back up camera, had a 2nd shooter AND it happened after the cake cutting and toasts! What happened you ask? Well, the mirror fell off! I was just snapping a photo of an adorable baby and all of a sudden I see darkness, my heart sank and I felt faint. I opened up the shutter and "flop" my mirror slides out! I closed my eyes, counted to ten and then I grabbed my trusty 2nd camera and continued on my way.

Good news came that night when I got home to research what happened. Apparently this is a common problem for my model and Canon repaired it for free and it is now back into my hands and better than new. Hallelujah! Or as Marc would say "Yea God!"

Here are a few photos from the evening.






No comments:

Post a Comment