Friday, August 14, 2009

Alyssa Part 2

Okay, so we all know I am not such a big sports girl...okay I hate it- I hate chasing, kicking and running after balls. I don't mind going to games as long as I can talk with my friends and don't be surprised if I don't know who won. I think you see what I am saying. I'm just am not a sports person. So, when I was doing Alyssa's senior pics I was having a hard time with these sports shots- okay I'll admit it, they sucked. I just could not get over the "sports" in my brain. Everytime I looked at them I was thinking- oh this is soo cliche! So, anyways when she came over for her composite portrait I retook a few of the "sports" ones. I cleared my mind of thinking as "sports" shots and got back to how to capture her. Here are a few from this 2nd session :) Eventually I WILL master senior photos :)




No comments:

Post a Comment