Monday, April 27, 2009

You can't win them all!

So the other day I was JUST saying how hard it is to take my daughter's photograph. Seriously, this is not an exaggeration- she will purposely look away from the camera and immediately stop laughing or smiling when the camera comes out! I decided for her 2 year portraits I would guarantee smiles by taking her to her favorite place- I got my mom to come with me and pack up all my gear. We started the day off with a MAJOR meltdown!! I guess she did not want to be a fairy in the garden of trees. After that we went on the merry-go-round and even a train ride! I could not believe how many tricks I used to get this girl to smile! It was CRAZY! We were there about 5 hours and I cannot believe how many photo opportunities were around us and passed us by! I did my best and got alot of beautiful somber faces and a handful of smiles! I am wondering if after the baby comes and I am taking tons of photos of her she will come around and all of a sudden become my little model?

Here are my favs from today:








No comments:

Post a Comment