Thursday, June 03, 2010

Baby M turns1! | Children & Family Photographer | Plymouth, MI

One year sessions are so fun, but at the same time they are a little sad for me. I see these little babies grow and we have sessions so often and then after 1 year the sessions are spaced out longer. I have a few of my newborns that are all turning one within the next month and its so hard to believe that the time has gone by so fast!

I was sooo happy we got to do baby M's session outdoors!

So the Wednesday weather was CrAzY! It rained, stopped and rained some more. Dark clouds were all over the sky. We rescheduled the shoot for Monday and then all of a sudden blue skies came out with just a few looming dark ones. Ahhh Michigan weather :) SO we decided to try it and guess what?! No rain! It was really nice, not too humid and the grass wasn't even wet! Yea!







No comments:

Post a Comment