Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Baby M is 10 Months! - Plymouth, MI Baby & Children Photography

I just love photographing babies who don't crawl away from me! There is a really small amount of time between when babies learn to sit and learn to crawl. That time is my most favorite time other than newborns to photograph!

I have followed Baby M since she was in mommy's belly and it is always so fun to see how she has grown! It is so fun to see their little personalities develop and each milestone reached.

As you can see she is a very easy baby to photograph as she is so photogenic with those big brown eyes and chubby cheeks- it was so hard to pick only a few to show as I took so many!

The best part if this session is when we stuck her in the sink! I wasn't sure if it would work and then when she kept turning the water on herself I thought for sure none of the photos would turn out- she proved me wrong :)









No comments:

Post a Comment