Saturday, December 05, 2009

What to wear?!

One of the buiggest questions I get with my photo shoots is "What should we wear?!" I am not a fashion guru and sometimes I need total help with my own style; however, when it comes to my photo shoots I know exactly what looks good and what doesn't. I really dislike matchy outfits and even though I often dress my two girls alike (something I SWORE I would never do) I recommend for you NOT to have matching outfits for a shoot. What I do recommend is selecting a few colors and make them work. Start with a base as in the below photo (the base is white and navy) and then go from there. Pull in brown for shoes and pull in red for sweaters under coats, scarves, etc) You can do this with any set of colors, just compliment the outfits. Here is a wardrobe I just suggested for my clients.

No comments:

Post a Comment